Currently in Austria, masks are mandatory in the following areas: public transportation & cabs as well as supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, doctors & hospitals.
- Currently, no 3G (recovered, vaccinated, tested) proof is required for entry into Austria.
The measures are continuously adapted to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government. These are always in the interest of the health & safety of our guests and are based on the official requirements. Please note that changes can also occur at short notice!
- We have installed disinfectant dispensers for you on the hotel area and appeal to you to wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Proper hand washing takes at least 30 seconds and includes warm water and soap.
- Every day we make sure that we ventilate the public areas so that they are supplied with plenty of fresh air.
- Under the current circumstances, our housekeeping staff do their best to clean your room to a high gloss and to clean it with highly effective and certified detergents.
- We disinfect all "high touch" points such as door handles, railings and light switches regularly with the greatest care.
- Please bring your own towel to the fitness room and take it back to your room afterwards. Also, make sure you do your workout in socks or fitness shoes.
We ask you to observe and adhere to our safety measures so that we can continue to guarantee a relaxing holiday for everyone.
Many thanks for your cooperation!
Family Wildauer and the Sonnenhof team