- Until further notice, a vaccination certificate or confirmation of a passed illness is required for check-in.
- Our wellness area (swimming pool and sauna) remains open for you.
- Our themed evenings such as the Italian buffet or the dessert buffet will still take place in the restaurant. There will also be a buffet for breakfast as usual. If there are already several people at the buffet, we ask you to wait and help yourself a few minutes later in order to avoid crowds.
- A summary of the applicable regulations, information on testing opportunities and other helpful tips can be found on the Zillertal Arena website.
- Overview of the currently valid safety measures for Tyrol on the website of the Tirol Tourist Board.
- Our team is well informed and trained about the safety measures and the guest contact.
- We ask for your understanding that we cannot greet and say goodbye to you as usual with a handshake, but "only" do so with a warm smile under current circumstances.
- Of course, the "3G rule" (vaccinated, tested, recovered) also applies to our team: all our employees need a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or confirmation of having been through Covid-19 disease.
- We have installed disinfectant dispensers for you on the hotel area and appeal to you to wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Proper hand washing takes at least 30 seconds and includes warm water and soap.
- Every day we make sure that we ventilate the public areas so that they are supplied with plenty of fresh air.
- Under the current circumstances, our housekeeping staff do their best to clean your room to a high gloss and to clean it with highly effective and certified detergents.
- We disinfect all "high touch" points such as door handles, railings and light switches regularly with the greatest care.
- Please bring your own towel to the fitness room and take it back to your room afterwards. Also, make sure you do your workout in socks or fitness shoes.
We ask you to observe and adhere to our safety measures so that we can continue to guarantee a relaxing holiday for everyone.
Many thanks for your cooperation!
Family Wildauer and the Sonnenhof team